30 coloured Sky Lanterns and 1 Gaslighter
- Sky Lanterns have the shape of a Hot Air Balloon
- Height of the lantern is about 80 cm, the size of the wrapped lantern is 40 x 40 x 0,3 cm
- Lanterns have a fixed fuel cell and are ready for use.
- Paper used to construct the sky lantern is fire resistant
- Lanterns are biodegradable: we are the technical partner WWF Earth Hour
- Every lantern has it's own wrapper and manual
Use of Sky Lanterns in a nutshell
Lees aandachtig de instructie op de verpakking
- Read with attention the manual that comes with the lantern
- Take the lantern out of the wrapper and open it well
- Remove the paper around the fuel cell
- Light at least 2 corners of the fuel cell, that way the lantern heats quicker
- Heat up the lantern for 90 seconds before letting it go
- Check if the lantern is ready to fly and when it is let it go.